Saturday, April 15, 2017

regarding the installation of the William H. Jackson commemorative street sign...



From: Bertha Holliday
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2017 10:16 AM
Subject: Please Post: REGARDING THE INSTALLATION OF WILLIAM H. JACKSON COMMEMORTIVE STREET SIGN

The installation of the commemorative street sign designating the 100 block of Rhode Island Avenue NW as "William H. Jackson Way" was scheduled for April 6.  However about a  half hour prior to the scheduled  time for the installation ceremony, I received a phone from Councilman McDuffie's office informing me that due to the weather (heavy rain), the ceremony was canceled and would be re-scheduled.  

As soon as I receive the re-scheduled time and date, I will inform all.  My regrets for any inconvenience to you that may have resulted due to ceremony cancellation.

Bertha Holliday
ANC 5E07 Commissioner

No comments: