Monday, February 18, 2013

? FiOS availability in zip code 20001 ?

A Bloomingdale neighbor has asked in Verizon FiOS is available here.

I Googled around a bit, and found availability.net.

I entered 20001 for the zip code: http://www.availability.net/VerizonFIOS/20001/


Is Verizon FIOS available in 20001?

Verizon FIOS Availability: 20001
Washington, DC



YES, Verizon FIOS is available in this area. Their current promotions for new customers are below:

VerizonFIOS Promotions:

See all special promotions



Who wants to comment ?

4 comments:

RRS22000 said...

Try plugging in actual addresses. It says FIOS is not available on the 100 block of V St NW.

Bloomingdale Resident said...

Did you enter an address in the zip code window?

From my experience with FIOS in the burbs, they will let you know, with no doubt, when it becomes available on your street.

Ryan Eades said...

I just checked on Verizon's website and chatted with one of their online assistants who looked up my address on 100 block of RI Ave NW and I was told, "It seems that FiOS services are not available at your location."

mdb said...

My friend is on the 200 block of RI NW and just had it installed a week ago