Saturday, February 09, 2013

Loretta Smith: Office of Crime Victims Compensation

From Bloomingdale resident Loretta Smith:

Crime Victims Compensation Program

Due to the rash of armed robberies in Bloomingdale and surrounding neighborhoods, the following information might be helpful to some residents: If you are injured as a result of a crime, you may seek compensation through the Office of Crime Victims Compensation which is located at D.C. Superior Court. Simply call 202.879.4216 or complete the online form.

You must report the crime to the police within 7 days and the office does not compensate for stolen smart phones!

No comments:

Post a Comment