$2800 / 2br - Newly Renovated Luxury Apartment ((Eckington/Bloomingdale))
2 BR/1 BA; 2nd floor of beautifully renovated Victorian corner unit with turret and bay; cathedral ceiling; large windows in all rooms let in tons of light; open floor plan; exposed brick; entire building features top-rate soundproofing; low-e windows with security glass.
Top-notch finishes and amenities, including rear deck; hardwood floors; Italian designer tiles; central HVAC; island kitchen with granite counter tops; designer-grade stainless steel appliances; full-size Samsung steam washer & steam dryer; recessed lights; skylight; top-down/bottom-up cellular shades; designer ceiling fans & light fixtures; and more. . .
• Located one block from 1st St NW bars and restaurants (Border Stone, Rustic Tavern, Big Bear Café, Windows Café, Aroi, Bacio, Grassroots Gourmet--soon to open Red Hen, Costa Brava, Showtime, Fire House);
• One block to Yoga District; Capital Bike Share; and Crispus Attucks Park;
• Harris Teeter, Giant, Howard Theatre and other amenities close by;
• Three metro stations in walking distance (New York Ave. (Red line), Rhode Island Ave. (Red Line), Shaw (Green Line); only steps to metro bus lines 80, G8, M31, 90-96, X3 etc.; 5-minute drive to Union Station;
• Conveniently located just between U-Street and H-Street corridors; five universities (Howard, Catholic, Trinity, Gallaudet, Georgetown Law); Capitol Hill and Washington Hospital Center/Children National Medical Center.
$2,800 (excl. electricity);
Available February (first occupancy);
Off-street parking separately available February/March;
One-year lease w/one-month security deposit.