Monday, June 03, 2013

agenda for the McMillan surplus hearing -- Thursday, 06-06-2013; plus DC Code 10-801

From: "Newaldass, Shiv (EOM)" <shiv.newaldass@dc.gov>
Sent: Monday, June 3, 2013 4:39 PM
Subject: McMillan Surplus Agenda and DC Code 10-801



Hi Scott and Dianne,

I spoke to a Mr. Wolkoff (spelling?, apologies) today and he asked for me to also provide the section 10-801 from the DC Code.  I’ve included a link and a pdf copy, both of which I located online.  Also attached is the meeting Agenda for Thursday.  If you two do not mind sharing with interested parties, I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks much.

Shiv            

Shiv Newaldass | Project Manager
Government of the District of Columbia
Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning & Economic Development 
1350 Pennsylvania Ave, NW Suite 317 | Washington, DC 20004

                                       

No comments: