Friday, June 07, 2013

tweets from last night's McMillan surplus property meeting

I captured many of the tweets at from last night's verrrrrry well attended and passionate DMPED McMillan surplus meeting held at All Nations Baptist Church, 2001 North Capitol Street NE.  
                                                                      
I must admit that I did not tweet comments from * everyone * who testified -- but from most people.
    


Included are tweets using @McMillan; also included are tweets from @RebeccaMillsDC, whose McMillan surplus meeting tweets I needed to pick out individually.  

Thanks to all who attended and to those who testified tonight.

Here is the ChirpStory link.                                                       


Oh, and here are two of a buzillion pics taken at the meeting:



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually, several of my tweets included the hashtag #mcmillan. I was making no attempt at clandestinity, which your post seems to insinuate.

Scott Roberts of Bloomingdale said...

No, I was not insinuating clandestine activity -- heavens. I * should * have stood up at the beginning of the meeting and declared a hashtag for the meeting, such as #mcmsurplus, that everyone could use for the evening. So I apologize for that. You had the best tweets of the evening! Creating a ChirpStory of relevant tweets is a challenge when a bunch of tweets are not easily discoverable. Your tweets from last night's meeting did get included in the ChirpStory that Aaron Wiener referenced in his WCP HC Morning Links post this morning: http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/housingcomplex/2013/06/07/morning-links-198/ -- so thanks!