Wednesday, January 15, 2014

? Car2Go parking in Bloomingdale during construction ?‏

See this message:


Hi Neighbors,

I was browsing the latest communications from DC Water and I came across the tags to park in the neighborhood during construction. It then occurred to me that there is no way to leave a tag inside a car2go, and I panicked. Does this mean that we won't be able to park the car2go's in the neighborhood? Then of course, there won't be a way to find car2go's in the neighborhood either!

I don't own a car and I am an avid user of car2go for when I don't feel like walking or biking. Since I moved to the neighborhood I relied on this mode of transportation to run quick errands or get around late at night. There is a sizable community of car2go users in the neighborhood because there is always someone dropping one off and someone picking one up, so I am not the only one.

Does somebody know how the parking restrictions will affect the normal use of car2go?

Thanks!

1st St NW Resident


No comments: