Thursday, August 13, 2015

stolen package alert: We found your ceiling fan

See this 08-13-2015 message:


Bloomingdalers - We frequently find abandoned packages that were open in our back alley and ditched, and return them to the owners because the address is there on an Amazon box (key finds include wedding invitations and books). Someone abandoned a new ceiling fan behind our driveway. Unfortunately, there is no accompanying address box or label. 
   
So, if you lost a fan somewhere around 1st and R NW ish, please send me a note and I will reconnect you:
                                            
If you haven't lost a fan, I have ceiling fan for distribution in about a week! So let me know if you are interested and I can start a waiting list.

1 comment:

Citizenalpha said...

Consider pointing a security cam out back towards that alley, maybe we can finally catch these people.