Here is the link to the big PDF.
Here is the English text regarding the proposed changes to the G8 bus line, which some Bloomingdale residents squawk about on a regular basis.
G8 Rhode Island Avenue Line
• Add more time for buses to get from one end to the other.
• Add an extra three AM peak trips.
• Shorten some AM peak trips to start at Brookland Station.
• Add some PM peak trips between Brookland Station and Avondale to
help buses arrive on time.
Reason for the Change:
• This will help buses arrive on time.
• Reduce crowding in the morning and afternoon rush hours.
Alternative Transportation Options:
• No alternative needed.