Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 1:03 PM
We invite all Bloomingdale residents to join us in support of Children’s National on Saturday, October 1, 2016 at Freedom Plaza in Washington, DC for the fourth annual Race for Every Child. This year we expect more than 7,000 families, community leaders, partners, and sponsors to support a common vision – to help children grow up stronger. Proceeds from the race directly support therapies, research, advocacy, wellness and education programs, and family support at Children’s National Health System, regardless of the family’s ability to pay. All Bloomingdale residents will receive $10 off their 5K registration by using the promotional code BLOOMINGDALE10 on the checkout page.
The Race for Every Child features a wide range of family-friendly activities at Freedom Plaza including:
· A USATF-certified 5K course down Pennsylvania Avenue for runners and walkers
· Kids’ Dash for children ages 3 to 10 and medals for all participants (Just $15!)
· Awards ceremony for top finishers, fundraisers, and teams
· On-course entertainment
· Champions tent for top fundraisers with special incentives
· A family fun village including fitness activities, live entertainment, face painting, balloon art, food trucks, and more
How you can help:
· Register to run or walk with us on October 1 at www.raceforeverychild.org
· Make a general donation by visiting donate.raceforeverychild.org
· Sign up as a volunteer at volunteer.raceforeverychild.org
For questions please feel free to reach me at the email or number below, or contact the Race team at email@example.com. We hope to see you on October 1 as we join together to help children in our community who need our support. Thank you!
Associate Director, Special Events
Children’s Hospital FoundationDirect: (301) 565-8577 | Main: (301) 565-8500