Sunday, October 09, 2016

another neighbor reports on the Thursday, 10-06-2016, "big bust" scene on the 1900 block of 1st Street NW

Recall this Thursday, 10/06/2016, blog post:

neighbor reports "a fairly big bust & home search on 1st St NW just south of U St NW"

See this 10-06-2016 message from a Bloomingdale resident:

Looks like some fairly big bust and home search on 1st Street NW just south of U Street.

2 marked K-9 units and 4-5 unmarked cop cars.

Vests.


Here is a 10/08/2016 update from another neighbor:

I wanted to let you know that I saw several police cars and a couple of unmarked police cars on Thursday morning at around 11:00 am. Along with regular MPD, I saw at least one guy with a bullet proof vest with DEA Police written on it. I'm not sure which house they were looking at, but it was definitely the 1900 block of 1st Street aNW nd I think it was the east side of the block, just north of the alley.

The first neighbor provides this additional piece of info:

I believe that the street address was 1925 1st St NW.



No comments: