Monday, October 10, 2016

woman's bicycle stolen on the 100 block of Street NW over the weekend




From: Alyssa
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2016 1:18 PM
Subject:
Stolen Bike

Hi Scott,

I live on the 100 block of S Street NW, and my locked bike was stolen out of my backyard this weekend. Whoever stole it also left their bike in its place, which makes me think it may still be in the neighborhood somewhere. I was hoping you could please post this message asking the community to keep an eye out for my bike. It's a women's frame, a FUJI road bike, light and dark blue with a very worn white seat and cork-patterned handlebar tape. It also may still have a large silver basket on the rear rack. I've included here a picture of my bike and a picture of the bike left in its place, if anyone knows the owner of that bike. If anyone has seen it, please let me know. No questions asked, I just want my bike back so I can get to work every day.


No comments: