Tuesday, April 02, 2013

in LeDroit Park on Sunday, 03-31-2013: 'overnight double stabbing along U Street corridor outside makeshift "club" '

Some comments from residents from the LeDroit Park list.  This would be at the House of Secrets, 507 T Street NW.

1) House of Secrets?  Is this place licensed to hold parties?  I was looking for parking and drove near 5th and T on Saturday evening where there were a number of people dressed in club gear.  I thought they were going to the Howard Theatre or the Elks Lodge which also had a big event going on.  I guess they were guest of the House of Secrets.  Fortunately, MPD was out issuing tickets to a number of illegally parked cars.   I did see that there was an incident that took place there that night.  Here is the WUSA 9 news story:

Overnight Double Stabbing Along U Street Corridor Outside Makeshift "Club"

1 comment:

Todd said...

I wonder if this is related to the other stabbings (including some murders) in this area.