Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Jeep Cherokee stolen from the 100 block of V Street NW at the corner of 1st Street NW

See this 09-24-2013 message from Bloomingdale resident Nick:
 
Last night, my vehicle was stolen and I was hoping you might be able to post something to alert residents of the area and possibly locate my car.  It is a 2001 black Jeep Cherokee, license plate EC-1310. It was parked on the 100 block of V St. at the corner of 1st St. The Jeep has a 3" lift kit with 31" off road tires and a red fire department sticker on the back windshield. Unfortunately this is the second time it has been stolen since I've lived here. I don't keep anything valuable in it, the Cherokees are just easy to steal. Last time it was located on the 200 block of S St. NE.
 

2 comments:

Adam said...

sorry man. i had the same car (grey)... total classic. when i was living in atlanta it was almost stolen twice (they pried the ignition switch out of the steering wheel, but couldn't start it). me thinks these cars are just attractive to thieves.

Jenifer said...

hope you quickly reported it to police so they could maybe get it back for you! when some punks stole my PT cruiser they were caught joy riding it (after tossing all my belongings out the window though! But at least i got it back!