Monday, June 11, 2012

seeking recommendations for a contractor to build out a basement rental apartment

See this request:

I am looking to have my basement converted into a rental apartment in the coming months.

Any recommendations for general contractors ?

The basement height is presently at 7 feet. I have had one contractor look at it thus far and he wanted to dig down 6 inches in order to install a sump pump.

The basement is an open space with brick walls on all sides and is approximately 850-870 square feet in size.

A bathroom and kitchen would need to be put in as well.


(basement digout pic above courtesy of Prince of Petworth.)

4 comments:

nobodyhomehere said...

Corey Thompson, 202-302-2287, has done work for me and has done basements.

Paul Kirk said...

JDB & Associates, licensed, bonded, specializes in basement renovations. For a free quote, call the owner/operator, James Bray, at 240-388-0607. He's done work for me and is professional and works until you are happy with the completed job.

Liam_B said...

Jordan Knowles, New Ledroit Park Construction Company - lives on U street and has done some nice work in the neighborhood
"Jordan Knowles" mr.jknowles@gmail.com

Liam_B said...

Jordan knowles built out my basement; it's amazing definitely call him for a bid mr.jknowles@gmail.com
202.553.7753
I'll send you photos if you like
Email
Ryan.byrnes@jacobs.com