Tuesday, November 13, 2012

"Anyone concerned about mold problems since the sewer backups this summer?"

See this message passed along by John Salatti:

Can you post the note I received below?  I am happy to put anyone interested in touch with the person who wrote to me.

Thanks,

John

John T. Salatti
(202) 986-2592
John.Salatti @ gmail.com
``Together, Building a Better Bloomingdale``

Here`s my question --

With all the flooding that Bloomingdale has experienced, do you know of folks who have had issues with mold?

My interest is severalfold --

I have been exposed to toxic levels of mold (not from the Bloomingdale flooding) and am dealing with both the physical symptoms of mold toxiciity and the options for purification of my apartment and its contents.  Unfortunately, for the time being, I am not able to safely live there. 

That said, I have learned a lot -- and have a lot to learn.

If you know of anyone I may be able to help, I am willing.  And if you know someone that may have useful info for me, I would be most grateful.

No comments: