Wednesday, November 07, 2012

lost cat re-united with owner

See this message from Bloomingdale resident Karla:
             
After more than one month, I found my orange/cream or golden/tan cat named Sunshine. One of residents in Bloomingdale (Alexandra) saw the flyers that I posted.  She called and told me that she saw Sunshine on Seaton Place by the Green Paws Pet Store & Bacio`s Pizza. Smart kitty! :-)  He was only 3 blocks from where I live. I went into the pizza store & the owner told me that he was in the alley. Sunshine is home now. I wanted to thank my Bloomingdale neighbors for all of the leads that were provided. Special thanks to Alexandra & Bacio`s owner for feeding him and caring for him while he was lost.

1 comment:

Kristian Perry said...

Nice when life gives us a happy turn! I'm glad for you both!