Tuesday, September 03, 2013

DC Health Coaches launching free Cross Training Classes in Ledroit Park starting Wednesday, 9-11-2013

See this message from Bloomingdale resident Harry Von Kann:

  
Subject: DC Health Coaches launching free Cross Training Classes in Ledroit Park starting 9/11/13

DC Health Coaches is launching free classes in Ledroit Park starting Wednesday 9/11/13
 
The first 4 classes will be free, so everyone has an idea of what to expect from a given exercise class. But expect a 45 minute, relatively intense cross-training, circuit style workout!
 
Dates and Times:
-Saturday 9/14 and 9/21 -- 11:00-11:45am
-Wednesday 9/11 and 9/18 -- 6:30-7:15 PM
 
Location: Ledroit Park between Elm and V St, NW
 
Please forward this to friends who may be interested!
 
My name is Harry von Kann and I am a native Washingtonian and a relatively new Bloomingdale resident (since January 2013). After a brief stint with the Edmonton Eskimos in 2011 (Canadian football team) and the Utah Blaze, an Arena league team in Salt Lake City, I came back to DC and have been involved in fitness and wellness ever since. I recently formed a small group DC Health Coaches (dchealthcoaches.com), with two friends from high school (native Washingtonians as well) with the goal of making our city healthier and happier! We currently provide private fitness training, small group training and run a number of group exercise classes in the city.
                                            
I absolutely love what I do, love talking about health and wellness and love working with all of my clients on a daily basis. 
                              
Of course, I would love everyone on this list to come to a class and get a sense of what to expect! But I would also love this list to tell friends, neighbors and fellow Bloomingdale residents about the classes as well. My goal is to empower this community to be healthy and provide a class that connects us and helps build relationships with fellow community members!
 
If anyone has any questions, comments, feedback or want to chat please do not hesitate. You can email, call me or come knock on my door at 2025 Flagler Pl.
 
Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to meeting many of you soon!
 
Sincerely,
-Harry
 
 
This is Harry Von Kann.

No comments: