Thursday, November 01, 2012

Bloomingdale resident Chuck Donalies launches his own financial planning firm

See this message from Bloomingdale resident Chuck Donalies:
 

    
At the beginning of September I launched Donalies Financial Planning, LLC.  I am a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP) and Registered Investment Advisor trained to help clients manage nearly all aspects of their finances.  Although I can and will help anyone, I generally serve busy professionals and families with young children.  I can meet with clients at their residence, in my home office, or at a local business.  Over the coming months I plan to write monthly personal finance articles that will be posted on my website (currently under construction) and the Bloomingdale listserv.  You can also follow me on Twitter @frugalplanner.  Please contact me via email or phone if you have questions or specific topics you would like me to write about.  I look forward to serving the Bloomingdale community!
 
Regards,
        
Chuck Donalies, CFP®
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER Professional
Donalies Financial Planning, LLC
Chuck@donaliesfp.com
240 . 888 . 2573
@frugalplanner

No comments: