Thursday, May 30, 2013

introducing Kornelius Anderson: electric work, lawn/yard maintenance, planting flowers, trees and shrubs; installing TV brackets, moving heavy objects

See this message:
       
Hello Bloomingdale residents I hope you are enjoying the weather. My name is Neil and I'm a native Washingtonian and have lived in the Bloomingdale area for over three years now. I live in the 100 block of Adams street NW.  I`ve done many jobs in the area from lawn work to electric work with my father-in-law Wayne Johnson. I love working in the community, bringing my skills to help beautify the area
         
As I've mentioned I do lawn work and maintenance for yards. I plant mow lawns, plant flowers, trees, and/or shrubs. I take pride in my work and try my hardest to be a perfectionist when it comes to working and again I love doing it. Nonetheless I ALWAYS put my clients best Interest first hand
 
With doing work with Wayne I`ve meet many in the area and would love to meet more neighbors. Other things I do is install Television brackets. If you need help with moving heavy objects I can use my strength to help.
 
I want to say thank you for your support and I`m glad to live in one of the best neighborhoods in the city with the greatest neighbors.
                    
Contact info
(Cell) 202 905-8616
(Email) anderson.kornelius94@gmail.com 

1 comment:

Matt said...

I'm new to the neighborhood and used Neil to mount my 46" TV on the wall. He was on-time (early, actually), called ahead of time, was very diligent in assembling the TV mount, assisted me in cabling the TV, and even swept up after. I highly recommend him.