Saturday, March 17, 2007

homes with parking spots.

For work i drive.
Since i do decorative artworks in peoples homes, i generally have lots of things to transport around. Ladders, buckets, paints, etc... Because of this i wanted to live in a place where i could easily park. While there is still easy parking in my corner of bloomingdale, and was a lot of easy parking on my street when i moved here, my realtor suggested that an offstreet parking spot weigh in my considerations.

Personally, i'm very glad i have alley parking. I can't say as its a nice spot, or that at times i'd prefer a more proper patio. It does allow me lazy nights of not wanting to unload things.

As for street parking, its really odd. Sometimes my street will go a week at 70% full, then sometimes even at 6PM you can't find a spot. It seems to be entirely random.

heres a washington post article about parking and real estate.

No comments: