Wednesday, January 02, 2013

neighbor recommends Liberty Mutual Insurance

See this message from Bloomingdale resident and flooding/sewer overflow victim Saranah Holmes:



I wanted to post an item to the listserve that people might find helpful.  I was told by Allstate that they were not aware of any insurance agencies that cover sewer back up aside from Erie....well I switched to Liberty Mutual over the holidays and saved $900 on my policy....AND it includes $10,000 sewer backup coverage (hopefully I will NOT need to use it in 2013), so I would like to encourage everyone to give Jon Morse a call if you're looking to save some money and or would like sewer backup coverage. 
            
Jonathan R. Morse
Liberty Mutual Insurance
11790 Sunrise Valley Dr Ste 102
Reston, VA 20191
Jonathan.Morse@libertymutual.com

No comments: