Thursday, February 10, 2011

car alarm going off early in the morning

See this message from a 1st Street NW resident:

I live on 1st St. NW between Randolph and S NW. For the past two or three weeks, someone`s car alarm (on 1st St., I think) has regularly been going off as early as 7 a.m. (including the weekends) and is allowed to continue for minute-long stretches of time. It`s immensely disruptive and annoying, as you can imagine.

I don`t want to be accusatory or shame a fellow neighbor; I just want the car alarm to stop.

2 comments:

Scott Roberts of Bloomingdale said...

See this message from a 1st St NW resident:

On Thomas Street NW in recent weeks there is somone who is parking on the block overnight whose car alarm seems to go off late at night and very early in the morning. The most recent incident was early this week around 4:15 am. I feel your pain!

DCBuppie said...

My car is guilty of that. It is just nothing I can really do about that. I try not to park on the main st, first st because there is so much traffic. But if that is where parking is when i arrive. it is what it is. This is not the safest neighborhood... We do live in a city.