Sunday, November 24, 2019

three great gift ideas at the Bloomingdale Farmers Market today -- Sunday, 11-24-2019

From: Robin Shuster
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2019 5:56 PM
Subject: 3 Great Gift ideas at Bloomingdale FM Sunday



          
Hi BFM and 14&U Market fans!

Yes, Sunday is the last 2019 market and I wanted to tell you about 3 unusual gift ideas that solved ALL my holiday gift giving.  And probably for all the dinners I am invited to all winter --instead of boring old wine or chocolate or flowers .

Keepwell Vinegars has created a charming gift box of 4 smaller bottles of their popular local vinegars.  Half my friends and family will get that.  Some of them will get a single bottle as a stocking stuffer.

The other half will be delighted with a selection of maple syrups from Langdon Wood, aged in Catoctin Creek and A. Smith Bowman distillery barrels.

And for my favorite chileheads, I am getting both the new Keepwell hot sauce: the savory, sweet and spicy Korean Gochujang plus Langdon Wood's barrel aged hot sauce and Sriracha.

The third gift, for Thanksgiving, will be a selection of Keswick/Swirly Girl cheeses, anchored by their wonderful Brie that a Dutch customer raved about last weekend ....when she grabbed all the remaining rounds.  (Make sure you take them out of the fridge 2-3 hours before serving them. They are luscious).

So, I am stocking up both for myself and all my friends and family.  And as I think you all know, I only recommend what I choose for myself and love.

See you Sunday.

Robin

PS: All the bottles are very attractive

Bloomingdale Farmers Market
9-1
First and R NW in front of the Big Bear Cafe 


Robin Shuster
Director
14&U Farmers' Market
Bloomingdale Farmers



No comments: