Monday, March 07, 2011

seeking rental housing in Bloomingdale

See this request from a Bloomingdale resident:

I have been living in Bloomingdale for the past two years, fell in love, and as I look for a new apartment, I`d love to stay in the area. I am a professional, 27-year-old, working in communications for a large non-profit near Penn Quarter. I am interested in a one bedroom apartment or studio and prefer to live alone. My price range is around $1,200 - $1,300, so that narrows my options, but to stay in Bloomingdale, I`d be willing to adjust. The neighborhood is great, and I would hate to leave! Please let me know if you have any information or housing options.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

when do you need to move?

maggie said...

Syga,
Ideally, the sooner the better; but definitely by April.

Unknown said...

Ok, I will have a one bedroom/studio soon, but it won't be ready until June.

Unknown said...

I have a one bedroom apartment in Bloomingdale. Please contact me if you are still interested.