Monday, April 02, 2012

seeking housing in Bloomingdale

My boyfriend and I are moving in together and looking for an apartment starting May 1st. Our ideal situation would be a sunny 1BR with some kind of access to the outdoors (balcony or a patio) that includes a washing and dryer for under $1600, but we are willing to look at any great places in the neighborhood (preferably not a basement apartment). Our moving dates are flexible (June 1st would be ok too) but we`d love to have the move settled before the real DC summer begins. I have lived in a group house in Bloomingdale for four years, teach at the Yoga District, shop at Field to City, drink coffee at Big Bear and just generally love everything about this community, which is why I really want to stay here. When I`m not teaching Yoga, I`m a photographer, a freelance writer and practice Thai massage. My boyfriend works as the director of membership at a great non-profit and has a gift for house plants (which is why we need a sunny space). We are both in our early 30`s, non-smokers, are pretty low-key and friendly people and like being part of a neighborhood. We don`t currently own a pet but are interested in getting a small dog in the next year or so. If you know of any places, please contact me at gracy.obuchowicz@gmail.com. Thanks.

No comments: