Thursday, April 05, 2012

lost miniature dachsund, last seen on the 100 block of Adams St NW

See this message:

About an hour ago (8:30pm) my dog escaped from the backyard. She is a new addition to the household, and very unfamiliar with the neighborhood. She is very timid, and probably panicked. A neighbor saw her running down the street (Adams St. NW) at approx. 8:30-ish, heading towards 1st St. NW. If anyone sees her, please call me no matter what time at 202.210.5142. Please just keep an eye on her and I will come to collect her. My concern is that if she feels cornered she will bolt again.

She is approx. 10 lbs, black and tan, miniature dachshund (wirehaired, weiner dog). She has a beard and eyebrows.


I am offering a reward to whomever finds her.

I can be emailed at tswright@gwu.edu.

1 comment:

Bloomingdale Resident said...

Think dog and owner are reunited! Great teamwork of good neighbors, blogs, emails, twitter.