Tuesday, May 29, 2012

charity yard sale at 71 W St NW this Sunday, 06-02-2012 to benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society

See this message from Bloomingdale resident Mark Stanley:


This Sunday, June 3rd, I`m having a charity yard sale  at 71 W Street NW.

         
Here is the text from the link above:
                                   

Support my race for a good cause -- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society | Team in Training                    
May 29, 2012 by Mark Stanley               
             
Last year, I was fortunate to race in four triathlons. This year, I`m racing for a good cause.

On June 24, I`m racing in a triathlon on behalf of those with blood cancer. My goal is to train and complete the race, and in the process raise money for a cure.

I would be extremely grateful if you would make a donation.

Thank you

Mark Stanley

No comments: