Monday, November 05, 2012

a thank you from Betsy McDaniel !

See this message from Bloomingdale resident Betsy McDaniel:
                            
Could you please post a thank you for the neighbors who helped me on Saturday? I fell and broke my ankle, and neighbors called an ambulance for me and stayed there until it came. I hope I said thank you at the time, but I was lying face down on a cold sidewalk, and was a little bit in shock.It was my first trip in an ambulance, and my first visit to WHC. It's funny, the room I was in - I didn't hear one ambulance the whole time I was there.
                                                                                                                                
And when I told the staff that I lived down First Street. they all seemed clueless about Bloomingdale and our flooding problems Yes, I am home now!  And thanks to the person who volunteered to distribute my campaign material on that block. 

No comments: