See this message from Bloomingdale Civic Association Teri Janine Quinn:
If you did not participate in early voting and you did not request an absentee ballot, please vote in person on Tuesday, November 6th and try to bring a neighbor with you to the polls. Our elected officials are well aware of which precincts show up to vote. When we call upon them to act on our behalf and they know we do not show up to vote, our pleas are much, much less compelling. Let's make our voices heard, Bloomingdale!
For those of you who are new to the neighborhood, Bloomingdale residents vote at one of two sites, Precinct 135 at Mt Bethel Baptist Church (75 Rhode Island Avenue, NW) or Precinct 19 at Dunbar High School (1301 New Jersey Avenue, NW).
P.S. - Not registered to vote? You can register at the polls on Election Day if you bring one of the following items:
- Current and valid government issued photo identification card with your address
- Current lease or utility bill with your address
- Bank statement with your address
- Government issued check with your address
- Paycheck/stub with your name and address
- Other government issued document that shows your name and address
Rock the Vote,
Teri Janine Quinn
President, Bloomingdale Civic Association