Brand new, 2-bedroom, 1-bath, 800 sq. ft., English basement apartment for rent in Bloomingdale for $1,880/month. This is a legal unit with its own certificate of occupancy.
My wife and I renovated it just last year, and we went high-end for everything.
Showing weekdays after 7pm and anytime on weekdays. Call or text to 404-388-2915 and we’ll arrange a time.
Very bright with lots of natural light, 8ft ceilings, real wood floors. Gorgeous kitchen with butcher block counters, lots of cabinets, and a great peninsula (island).
Great neighborhood: Bloomingdale is a charming, walk-able neighborhood with a strong sense of community and lots of events. Just 1 block from Rustik pizza restaurant, Boundary Stone bar, Showtime bar, Red Hen, Aroi Thai, and Yoga District. 3 blocks to Big Bear. Walking distance to Harris Teeter and Whole Foods. New neighborhood park with track, tennis courts, and Olympic-sized pool only two blocks away.
- Open-plan kitchen / living / dining space: kitchen area has a counter-height butcher block peninsula with barstool seating for 4. (Barstools included!)
- Bright and warm wood flooring in living areas, new carpet in bedrooms
- Kitchen has new range, dishwasher, and microwave. Beautifully finished butcher block counters.
- New HVAC system (central heat and air that you control).
- New, tiled bath with standing shower and plenty of storage space
- Under-counter clothes washer and clothes dryer
- Bedroom 1: sized for a queen bed. Has a built-in closet and a glass door (lots of light).
- Bedroom 2: sized for a double/full bed (queen is do-able). Has a built-in closet and a tall (3 foot) window to let in plenty of light.
- New, high-end window shades for privacy (and with optional black-out in the bedrooms)
Easy transport connections:
- Near 3 metro lines: 12 min walk to NY Ave/NOMA station (red line) or Shaw-Howard station (yellow/green lines).
- Capital Bike share station just 1 block away and another 3 blocks away.
- Near 80, 90s, G8, G2, P6 bus stops
Water and gas included. Electricity separate. Cable-ready.
The apartment is near the intersection of N Capitol St & T St NE.
12-month lease minimum. 1 month’s rent security deposit. Credit check and student/employment verification required. Non-smokers only, please. No pets.
Hope to hear from you!