This Tuesday, September 19, 2006, is the ANC 5C meeting to be held at the Harry Thomas Recreation Center, 1743 Lincoln Road NE, beginning at 7:00 PM.
The invited guests include:
1) a person to speak on the community amenities package for the consolidated PUD-Florida & Q Street LLC (1600 North Capitol Street NW),
2) a person to speak about the community amenities package for the Fairfield project at Capitol Commerce Center,
3) a person from Holland + Knight to speak on the PUD for the Washington Gateway (Florida & New York Avenues NE) hmmmm... i just posted about that last week.....
4) Maybelle Bennett, Director of the Howard University Community Association, regarding the HU Living and Learning Center,
5) Craig Parker, General Counsel, Catholic University Project,
6) Robert Taylor, Thoron Development (14 O Street NW) and the Fifth District.