Thursday, January 16, 2014

Mat Bader: McMillan site RFP/solicitation‏

See this message from Mat Bader:




I know there has been some discussion over the initial decision to award the development of McMillan to Vision McMillan Partners, LLC. I cannot track through the entire process at this point but I wanted to make available the original Solicitation issued by the District in 2006, from which I believe VMP was selected. It should be noted that this Solicitation is for Land Development and not Vertical Development of the site. I believe that decision was made as part of another process.
                                                     
Please let people know that they can find the solicitation here.

1 comment:

Todd said...

My understanding that this was not a "fully open" solicitation but that it was limited to a short list of developers shortlisted by the NCRC. VMP included (and eventually selected by the NCRC). It's also important to note that several prior solicitations were issued with no selection. Would be good to clarify this with the Deputy Mayor.