Saturday, February 22, 2014

car on the 100 block of T Street NW vandalized this morning

See this 02-22-2014 message:

My car was vandalized between 10 am and 11:15 AM today, Saturday February 22, 2014. I was parked on T street close to the corner of 2nd and T. I returned from Bible study to find my driver's side door, the rear bumper and the hood deliberately scratched. 
                                                                                                    
I called the police and Officer Eric Stroman responded.  He said people usually get their windows broken, not the scratching that occurred. I am asking that the if anyone in the community witnessed anything that they please let me know. I have a small black SUV.  
                                                                                        
I am willing to press charges on the responsible party. 


No comments: