Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Melanie St. Ours: massage gift certificates

See this message from Melanie St. Ours:



Would you pass this along to help any neighbors who are stumped for last-minute gift ideas and would like to support a local business? 

If you're looking for a health-promoting, local-business-supporting, awesome last-minute gift, a massage might be the perfect thing. 

I have gift certificates available in any amount and I'm able to accept payment by cash, check or PayPal. I can mail your certificate to you if you get your order in soon, or you can stop by my studio to pick it up. Massage therapy makes a wonderful, health-promoting gift. 

If you'd like to learn more about my work, visit www.psycheandsoma.com or search "Melanie St. Ours" on Yelp to read my reviews. 

                                                                   
If you'd like to purchase a gift certificate, just send me an email at melaniest.ours@gmail.com and I'll make sure you get it in plenty of time for your celebrations. 
Very best,
Melanie

No comments: