Monday, April 01, 2019

for sale by owner: Parker Flats condominium -- $385,000

See this 04-01-2019 message from Bloomingdale resident Horacio Sierra:

I am selling my condo in the Parker Flats building. I am going to try and Sell By Owner at first since I'm not in an immediate rush to sell. Please see the flyer below and share it with friends who might be interested. I will hold an Open House this weekend, April 6 and April 7, 1:00 to 5:00. The perk to selling by owner is that everyone saves on the 6% commission fee if there are no realtors involved. Folks can contact me at horaciowrites at gmail.com or the number on the flyer with questions. I've enjoyed living here but it's time to start a new chapter in my life.

Thanks for being great neighbors!

Peace, Horacio Sierra 



No comments: