Wednesday, March 18, 2020

free dynamic school counseling with Ms. Merritt micro-schooling

From: Merritt Wuchina
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 12:26 PM
Subject: Free Dynamic School Counseling with Ms. Merritt Micro-schooling

Ms. Merritt Micro-schooling will be hosting its monthly Q&A this Saturday, March 21st. The session will be hosted Virtually on Zoom Web-conferencing from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm. 


Participants who register in advance or forward this e-mail to a friend will receive a Free sample session for you and your child or a 50% discount on your first tutoring session.

There are four ways to register for this 1-hour session

  1. Acuity Scheduling: https://msmerritt.as.me/groupofficehours 
  2. Email: merritt@whoismsmerritt.com
  3. Voice Mail: +1 (202) 599-6331

You are at home now every day with your kids and school may not open for a few more weeks (or maybe not even for the rest of the year.) Now more than ever, we face uncertainties. Parents are forced to answer questions that they cannot always answer.

Is your child missing their teacher? Do they have a lot of difficult questions? (Both in their academics and about the future) Do you feel you need some guidance and holding when it comes to answering questions that you do not have the answer to?

You are probably trying to answer one or more of these questions right now in addition to the added responsibility of managing your child’s schoolwork. All the while, you must carry on your own career and self-development, and you might also feel out of control. We know this is a stressful time, and we want to be here for you and your child.  

Which of your child's questions feel the most pressing to you right now?

  • Am I going back to school again?
  • What happens if I get sick? What happens if someone in my family gets sick?
  • I miss my friends. Can we have a playdate?
  • When will this be over?
  • Do I have to do this?
  • I miss my teacher, when will I see him/her again?
  • Why can’t I go to grandma’s house?
  • I’m bored. What should I do?
  • Why are so many people dying?
  • Will I be able to take my college exams or graduate?

To discover the answers to these questions, Ms. Merritt Micro-schooling offers dynamic counseling. It is like school counseling, but more. Dynamic Counseling is a deep and dynamic way for parents, children, and counselors to relate and come to fulfilling answers around the conversations that matter most in life.

To find out more about Dynamic Counseling or Ms. Merritt Micro-schooling services, come to our Q&A this Saturday and receive a free counseling session for you and your child when you register in advance.  
                                              
Ms. Merritt
+1 ‪(202) 599-6331
globally-minded, whole-child, home micro-schooling

No comments: