Monday, August 06, 2012

Don Padou: Exploring the possibility of bringing legal action against DC Water regarding Bloomingdale & LeDroit Park flooding

See this 8/6/2012 message from Ward 5 resident Don Padou:
Hello-
 
I am a lawyer who lives in Ward 5. Several weeks ago I was approached and asked to explore the possibility of bringing legal action against DC Water (WASA) regarding the recent flooding in Bloomingdale and LeDroit Park. There are several causes of action available for those who suffered flooding caused by water or sewage coming out of the system.
 
I am posting a message here to invite any resident who suffered flooding to contact me and discuss joining the anticipated lawsuit.
 
If you suffered flooding caused by backed-up pipes and are interested in being compensated by DC Water then please feel free to contact me at:
 
202 then 664 then 4395
Don.Padou @ yahoo.com

No comments: