Saturday, March 20, 2010

Open Houses in and around Bloomingdale scheduled for 03/21/2010

Yay, Spring! This is so much better than people slogging through the snow to go to Open Houses. Here is a list of Open Houses scheduled in and around the neighborhood for Sunday.

I have a great new listing at 37 Seaton Pl NW that will be open Sunday from 2-5pm (it's in the link above). It's priced at $535,000. and here is a virtual tour.

I also wanted to bring attention to another one of my recent listings in the neighborhood. The Urban Turf blog (www.urbanturf.com) did a If I had a Million Dollars... post on The Bloomingdale Inn!

3 comments:

bamoll said...

From redfin.com, 37 Seaton is already under contract.

Suzanne in Bloomingdale said...

That it is. Three days on market.

Anonymous said...

yeah it doesnt surprise me, a house that big for that little. it struck me as a very good deal. companre 200 block of P street in the mid 700s.