Thursday, October 13, 2011

seeking referrals for general contractors

See this request:

A W ST NW resident would like recommendations for reliable general contractors with whom they can consult on some leak issues:

"We need help diagnosing some leak issues that might include problems with roofing, masonry (tuck pointing), dry wall and/or plumbing. Therefore, we'd like referrals for a reliable, local, general contractor with whom we can consult to obtain a diagnosis of the problems and get recommendations for repair work (possibly even doing the work themselves). Please send any recommendations to drlavoie then gmail dot com."


Neochen said...

If you are concerned about a possible roof leak, I'd contact Mike Maggio. He's a roofer and helped me with my roof issues last year. He was referred to me by someone else in Bloomingdale and I was very pleased with the quality of the work his did in identifying the problem and fixing it.

Mike can be reached at 202-439-2948


Kat said...

We have been using Dwayne Harvey who owns HP Construction to renovate our entire home. He is currently working in the neighborhood on S Street. You can contact him at the following email address: We highly recommend him.