Monday, October 04, 2010

need to have a pulldown stairway/ladder to the attic installed -- seeking referrals

See this request from an Eckington resident:

I am looking for someone who can install a pull-down stairway/ladder to my attic in the hallway ceiling. I know there are sets you can buy at Home Depot, but I will need someone who can enlarge the existing (small-ish) hole in my upstairs hallway ceiling and do the necessary framing to support the stairs. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good company that does this kind of project? (One renovation company told me the job was too small for them to consider.) Thanks!

2 comments:

Scott Roberts of Bloomingdale said...

From a Bryant Street NW resident:

Regarding the request for a contractor to install a fold-out attic ladder -- a great contractor installed mine years ago at a good price and it has worked flawlessly ever since. His name is Greg Rohrer and he can be reached directly at 301- 667- 7025.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!