Note that the closest PARKIng Day parklets to Bloomingdale are located in the NoMa BID area.
Grass replaces D.C. parking spaces Friday
Nearly three dozen metered parking spots in the District will become mini parks for one day Friday, part of international PARK(ing) Day.
Businesses will transform street parking outside of their buildings into temporary public spaces, or “parklets.”
Here’s a list of D.C. businesses permitted for parklets, and their locations (click on the article link above to see the entire list of DC parklets):
- NoMa BID/Ayers Saint Gross, 1200 First St. NE
- MoMa/BID/Carpe Librum, 1551 First St. NE
- NoMa BID/DoTankDC, 1200 First St. NE
- NoMA BID/JBG/Washington Animal Rescue League, 1222 First St. NE
- NoMa BID/REI, 1151 First St. NE
- NoMa BID/Senate Square, 2001 I St. NE
Post a Comment