Wednesday, August 28, 2013

found dog on the unit block of Adams Street NW today, Wednesday, 08-28-2013; dropped off at DC Animal Care and Control

See this 08-28-2013 message:



Found this little guy on the unit block of Adams Street this morning (8/28) at 11am. Dropped him off at DC Animal Care and Control. 1201 NY Avenue NE. 202-576-6664. They have named him "Grover" for reference purposes.  Happy. Friendly. Doesn't appear mistreated. Collar. No tags. No microchip. Hopefully we can find the owner.


2 comments:

RP said...

A gentleman stopped me this afternoon asking if I had seen his dog. He described a dog very similar to this (cockapoo, white and brown)...I don't recall his name, but I think he said he lived on 32 W St...maybe a neighbor or friend who checks the blog can tell him?

RP said...

The address is wrong, please disregard...but I'm pretty sure the man said he's dog's name is Petey...