Sunday, August 31, 2014

former Eckington resident and current Trinidad resident Kris Hammond running for DC Council Chair in the November 2014 general election

See this message from former Eckington resident and current Trinidad neighborhood resident Kris Hammond, who is running for DC Council Chair in the November 2014 general election:


Hi Scott,
It was good to run into you several weeks ago at the Great Street open house on Rhode Island Avenue.
                 
Did you know I am running for Chairman of the D.C. Council?  Two years ago, I moved to Trinidad and now rent an apartment there.   I try to stay in touch with friends in Bloomingdale and Eckington.  
                                     
Do you think that Bloomingdale/Eckington residents would be interested in knowing that a former commissioner is running for D.C. Council?  During my tenure as commissioner, I tried to be non-partisan and solution-oriented.  I hope to bring that same approach to the D.C. Council, along with a fresh perspective and an independent streak.
                                     
For more information on the campaign, see www.KrisForDC.com or follow me on Twitter at @KrisForDC.
                    
I hope to see you around again soon.

Kris
(202) 492 then 2920
_________________________________

Hammond For Chairman, Inc.
611 Pennsylvania Avenue S.E. #329
Washington, DC  20003 
www.KrisForDC.com


No comments: