Dear AlertDC User,
On August 25, 2014, the District of Columbia emergency alerting notification system, AlertDC, will transition to a new software platform. The new system is customizable and allows you to pick and choose what kind of alert notifications you want to receive and how you would like to receive them. Although you will continue to receive emergency alerts from AlertDC, on August 25, 2014, you will receive a link to register for an account in the new system and update your existing information in order to access the updated system features and subscriptions. If you do not update your account information by September 5, 2014, you will need to register for a new account that will not be associated with your existing information.The email you receive will be from @everbridge.net.
Being forewarned about dangerous weather, a neighborhood evacuation, or an emergency road closure has never been easier. Register starting August 25, 2014and update your AlertDC information to gain access to all of the system’s new features.
Should you have any questions or if you received this invitation in error, please reply to email@example.com.
District of Columbia Homeland Security and Emergency Management Agency
Sent by DC HSEMA to e-mail ....powered by Cooper Notification RSAN
- Please Note: On August 25, 2014, AlertDC will be moved to a new system. When this occurs you will receive an email with a link to update your existing account information.
- You received this alert because you registered for AlertDC.
- Go to https://textalert.ema.dc.gov/mygroups.php to change subscriptions.
- Go to https://textalert.ema.dc.gov/sendpassword.php to reset password.
- Reply STOP to unsubscribe from all alerts & service messages